2015 to 2015i price protection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Received a check today for $695 from my dealer. He promised price protection, and showed his final invoice where GMC rebated the $$.

If your dealer changed the order to the i you should be eligible for this. I suspect though most dealers will keep it without saying a word.

Now, what to buy with it?

OP
OP
Reels

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is the reason I stuck with him since the order in March. I am on a two year cycle with these and he has always been the most honest dealer I have ever met.

Scooter99

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can you explain the 2015i price protection please? I ordered a 2015 but refused to take delivery because of the 2015i. The i is scheduled to be built next week. Thx

OP
OP
Reels

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure, the dealer revised my order that was placed 3/15 to use the interim code. Same order number, just revised. New upgrades with the increase in shipping costs where $695 additional $$ and GMC honored the original price of the ordered SUV.

It was hard to distinguish due to the package changes, but there was a price increase.

OP
OP
Reels

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have 695.00 $ George C will get 2,000 $?

:hmmm2:

Unfortunately I don't think sir George will get anything as I understand he cancelled his order and reordered due to his being built a week or two before with the six speed.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't think sir George will get anything as I understand he cancelled his order and reordered due to his being built a week or two before with the six speed.

oh OK i don't know about that.

:okay2:

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Hey Toad is anything you want to share with us about you new Denali?

:hmmm2:

OP
OP
Reels

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have made a few review posts on it. Bottom line I love it. 8 speed is nice and smooth, but I would not hesitate to have another six speed. Very quite and comfortable. Love the adaptive cruise. Jury is still out on auto running boards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA