Price Protection Check

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ungawa

Reaction score
We ordered a 2022 Yukon back in Feb of 22. We received the Yukon in Jun of 22. Today I received a check for $1,400 + check that said Price Protection. I called dealership to confirm the check was ligit, and it was. They said it was the difference in price from when we placed order to when we received. All seemed to be correct when we took delivery, so this was a pleasant surprise. Cant believe our dealership treated us so well. Just seems like a long time for the check to appear.

Last edited:

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had similar deal with a lease. Made an extra payment somewhere along the way. Got the refund a month after turn in. Sometimes the system does work, when it doesn't you're usually stuck seems like.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wonder how many actually get this type of check...as in does the dealership just not "click the right boxes" to protect the buyer?

i'm going to imagine this is definitely the exception...agree that your dealership is one of the better ones.

odd that GM handles price protection this way - other manufacturers allow the dealership to simply sell the vehicle based on the price when it was ordered