So, dealer is finally telling me my order can be placed and only constraint is floor mats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mplunk

Reaction score
It's weird that they use different names across the lineup but as you pointed out the paint code is the same.

yaww

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My original order was for a '22 satin steel Z71 Tahoe with pretty much everything including the bigger engine. No word on ability to submit since I put my deposit down (with no price protection) in Feb. Today the dealer pinged me to advise he can submit my order as-is for a '23 with no constraints except the floor mats and the color.

I'm torn...I want to get my truck but I don't want to submit an order without knowing new pricing, without seeing the color that replaces satin steel (sterling gray metallic/GXD?), and without details on Super Cruise other than it being not available right now.

Thoughts?

A few days back, the dealer mentioned these to be constraints by experience:

- Adaptive Cruise Control - he said he did not see any last 5 months
- 6.3L and 3.0L engines
- All Weather Floor Mats
- Max Trailering Package (not extremely limited, but still low allocation)
- Rear Media System

c21ban

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I tried to put my order in yesterday but Sterling Gray was not available along with MAX Trailering and Adaptive CC. May just wait for the next allocations to see what happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu