2015 Tahoe seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bridget Brickell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok, So I have a 2015 Tahoe LTZ. It currently has bucket seats in the middle row. I am wanting to convert to a bench seat. Is this possible? Where would I find a bench seat? I talked to the dealership and they pretty much told me I was insane and I wasn't even possible but I find that hard to believe. HELP PLEASE !! Any info would be much appreciated!

brianphooper

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What color? I have black leather, wanting black buckets...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdamC

Reaction score
I also have black bench I would trade for buckets located in Oklahoma City

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same bolt holes used for both Bridget so you’re fine once you find one. Have you called any wrecking yards near you? They connect with others all over. Not a bad place to check.

Mike N

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We swapped ours last year with someone I connected with on this forum. To note, you will also need to swap the seat brackets and carpet. The previous comment about auto salvage is also a good one if they have the right parts. I found Dune ones that were 1/4 of the price on eBay but I needed black.

6PackDad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We are expecting out 6th child and I'm not ready to get a church bus just yet! I have a 2012 Yukon XL Denali with black leather interior. I'm looking to trade my 2nd row captains chairs for a 2nd row bench so we all still fit. Any of you folks interested?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHNorthWoods