2015 TAHOE LTZ RIDES TERRIBLE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

luch1019

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recently just purchase a 2015 tahoe ltz im so disappointed it rides like crap hits bumps in the rode very hard like something is wrong with the shocks or something, i took it to the dealer they claim it was the ball joints so they replaced them , a lil better just a lil, now they gave me a silverado lt as a loaner it rides like how my tahoe suppose to ride, anybody else is havin this issue

thebishman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you checked tyre pressures? My Denali calls for 35 psi all round but I generally run at 33 psi as the ride is a little less 'busy' that way.
Bish

OP
OP
L

luch1019

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have you checked tyre pressures? My Denali calls for 35 psi all round but I generally run at 33 psi as the ride is a little less 'busy' that way.
Bish
Thanks for the reply, im currently at 35 psi i will have to lower it and see how it rides, it still bounce up and down why to much for me, i did some research a few ppl have been complaining bout this magnetic suspension on the LTZ another guy told me he put Escalade springs on his Tahoe in the front and it rides better, i just dont know what to do the suv is still under warranty so i will keep taking it back till something get resolved

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the Silverado have a premium ride with maybe air shocks in the rear. The ltz has the magnetic shocks that some Mercedes and corvettes and other high end cars have

OP
OP
L

luch1019

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does the Silverado have a premium ride with maybe air shocks in the rear. The ltz has the magnetic shocks that some Mercedes and corvettes and other high end cars have
I really liked the way the Silverado rides, they replaced my front springs and shockers absorbers and my Tahoe rides a lot better what a difference

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got an ltz. I love the highway ride but I too think hitting a bump or 2 this thing is a little rough.

OP
OP
L

luch1019

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got an ltz. I love the highway ride but I too think hitting a bump or 2 this thing is a little rough.
Yes i agree for a 60k suv it should ride like a dream but i guess they will make improvements to the upcoming models

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a 15 ltz burb w/ MRC.
it rides firm, but great.

i have heard peeps that have MRC issues are software related.

luch1019 -
for the springs/shocks updated....diff part # than OEM?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk

Latest posts