2015 GMC 20-22-24 inch replica wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkD51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great wheel/tire choice Mark...should look hella nice!!

I'm running the Nitto NT421Q's as well.....love them...

Just a short update for now, my puter is being repaired, so no pics for now, but some comments.

I installed the Wheels-Tires yesterday morning all went smoothly, and am very happy. The wheels do tuck a bit better than my old, there's clearance galore with the 285/45-22" 421Q Nitto. Both height-wise, and width-wise, all checked from lock to lock.

I can now understand why Tony said a 2/2 slam would look good and he's correct, man know's what he's talking about.

I might ever so slightly de-crank my front torsion bars, perhaps dropping another 5/8"-3/4" up front because right now I'm looking like my truck has been "leveled". I'll also drop PSI on my Firestone Ride Rite Air Bags in the rear maybe down to about 15-20 psi. Was running about 35psi unloaded.

Torqued all wheel lugs at 130 ft lbs. I'll of course check all again soon.

The ride is great! I've set tires pressures at 40psi, all seems well with that, the tires are smooth, quiet, and from within the cab, I barely notice any difference in ride firmness from before the swap.

Steering feels great, truck runs straight and true. No notciable loss of braking, seems about the same. Sure, I might've lost a little braking distance, considering I've gained about 22 lbs of weight per corner versus the 16's with 275/70-16 Michelin LTX.

Truck looks really great.

Again, I'll post some pics for you folks ASAP. Mark

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a short update for now, my puter is being repaired, so no pics for now, but some comments.

I installed the Wheels-Tires yesterday morning all went smoothly, and am very happy. The wheels do tuck a bit better than my old, there's clearance galore with the 285/45-22" 421Q Nitto. Both height-wise, and width-wise, all checked from lock to lock.

I can now understand why Tony said a 2/2 slam would look good and he's correct, man know's what he's talking about.

I might ever so slightly de-crank my front torsion bars, perhaps dropping another 5/8"-3/4" up front because right now I'm looking like my truck has been "leveled". I'll also drop PSI on my Firestone Ride Rite Air Bags in the rear maybe down to about 15-20 psi. Was running about 35psi unloaded.

Torqued all wheel lugs at 130 ft lbs. I'll of course check all again soon.

The ride is great! I've set tires pressures at 40psi, all seems well with that, the tires are smooth, quiet, and from within the cab, I barely notice any difference in ride firmness from before the swap.

Steering feels great, truck runs straight and true. No notciable loss of braking, seems about the same. Sure, I might've lost a little braking distance, considering I've gained about 22 lbs of weight per corner versus the 16's with 275/70-16 Michelin LTX.

Truck looks really great.

Again, I'll post some pics for you folks ASAP. Mark

This reads as blah blah blah to everyone here.

Pictures. Meow.

Hahahhahahaa

:)

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great... think I would try and bring the whole ride height down if mine.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great Mark !!!!

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

22 on obs......... huge

22 on KXXX.......... tiny

MarkD51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DSCN0467.jpg
Looks great... think I would try and bring the whole ride height down if mine.

I'll try dropping about maybe 3/4" up front by de-cranking the T-Bar Keys a bit, and drop some of that air in the rear.

While it doesn't look it, I've gone up in tire size from 31.25" from the old Michelins, to an even 32" with the Nittos. Went ahead and re-did tire size a few days ago with my Hypertech Programmer to the new correct 32" diameter.

I probably also could've gotten away with 305/40-22 with no problems, but the 421Q Nitto is unavailable in that size.

This wheel, with its +31 offset does appear to tuck a bit better than my wheel-tire combo of old.
Mark

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Color match the bumper and handles and everything else thats black. Then lower. Rims look good though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo