2015 February and after build VIN or FR number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure why some of you guys are trading same year for same year for simple improvements. I'm thinking all of it is in your heads because you are looking for problems and over scrutinizing a simple GM line built cookie cutter truck. It's not a Bentley.
IMO, our Denali is as tight as a nuns...
There is nothing for me to criticize.

If you are going to trade, and take any kind of depreciation hit, you might as well lessen the inevitable depression and order a 16'. When the 16' MY comes out, there will be more improvements again.
For whatever the small improvements are, know that rolling improvements are nothing new, and that they will continue from here to eternity.

I guess everyone has a different value system. To me, it's a car that will be replaced in a three short years for the next big thing.
You are 100% right George in my case I do have my reason to do something soon.
[emoji19]

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, unless I'm Satish and have a new truck for free, I'm not trading.
I'm sure I could coax a new truck, but call me lazy. I'm not in the mood to switch accessories around for the same thing. I just don't have the issues others are having..

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Trading the vehicle cost me nothing - that was the value equation. GM is very aware of the issues, and the FR63 series on have changes that make it a different truck.

And what makes it different?
Same chassis, engine, transmission is available for the fix, same seats, dash, etc.
What am I missing?
If I'm trading, it would be for an Escalade, and my wife doesn't want the Cadillac.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davekalk