2015 Denali Rear Strut Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06 Taco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We recently bought a 2015 Denali with 36500 miles on it and the Z95 magnetic ride control suspension package. The drivers rear strut is leaking and I want to replace both left and right rear at the same time. I'm considering the Arnott AS3066 struts as a replacement. Has anyone installed Arnotts on there trucks? what is your experience? Are there other options other than AC Delco GM replacements?
I'm not ready to delete the mag ride at this point in time but I don't really want to replace the struts with OEM units that don't seem to hold up.
I am also considering lowering the rear suspension to level out the stance. Any ideas out there?

Thanks for any input from the forum

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We recently bought a 2015 Denali with 36500 miles on it and the Z95 magnetic ride control suspension package. The drivers rear strut is leaking and I want to replace both left and right rear at the same time. I'm considering the Arnott AS3066 struts as a replacement. Has anyone installed Arnotts on there trucks? what is your experience? Are there other options other than AC Delco GM replacements?
I'm not ready to delete the mag ride at this point in time but I don't really want to replace the struts with OEM units that don't seem to hold up.
I am also considering lowering the rear suspension to level out the stance. Any ideas out there?

Thanks for any input from the forum
I can’t speak to these particular shocks, but I have good luck with Arnott products. They seem to know their stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9