2013 Yukon XL - 131k miles for $25k - buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sobro

Reaction score
Buy it and make sure they include two sets of keys and fobs.

You can buy a sticker set on Amazon for the climate control buttons. Works great.

I paid $17,000 for my 2012 with 128k miles in February. Similar models are now listed at $20k.

I have spent about $2000 getting the coolant and all of the driveline fluids changed since I didn't know when or if that was ever done. You're lucky they serviced it at only one place. Just make sure they've done all of the scheduled stuff already.

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy it and make sure they include two sets of keys and fobs.

You can buy a sticker set on Amazon for the climate control buttons. Works great.

I paid $17,000 for my 2012 with 128k miles in February. Similar models are now listed at $20k.

I have spent about $2000 getting the coolant and all of the driveline fluids changed since I didn't know when or if that was ever done. You're lucky they serviced it at only one place. Just make sure they've done all of the scheduled stuff already.

That's what I paid for my 2012 in July 2019. Did yours have the crack in the dashboard ?

vcode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prices are insane right now. $23K is a good price. Check for rust on the rear quarter panels all around the wheel wells and along the seam between the quarter panel and the plastic bumper/fascia. Also check for rust on the lower rear quarters between the rear door and the wheel well. Any signs of paint bubbling is not good. I would also check for rust on the lower inside seams of all the doors (where the outer panel crimps over the inner panel) and the inside front seam of the hood. Common areas of rust, especially for a WI vehicle.

Re prices, I'm seeing prices for 2016/2017 Tahoe's with 40K miles that are similar to what I could have bought one new for back in the day......

ls1frc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, glad to see that the engine i'm installing in the hoe is worth it.

I felt really stupid stuffing a 6.2 in vs just buying the Denali 5 years ago when I got this.

But it about evened out now LOL.

I got this for $20k out the door back in 2017 with 100k on it but it was fully loaded just had the sluggish 5.3.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
I felt really stupid stuffing a 6.2 in vs just buying the Denali 5 years ago when I got this.

But it about evened out now LOL.

I got this for $20k out the door back in 2017 with 100k on it but it was fully loaded just had the sluggish 5.3.

There was an escalade available that was just a few k more and about the same age as my hoe.
:rolleyes:

I didn't even think to search for an escalade when i started looking.
:emotions122:

meh!

ls1frc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was an escalade available that was just a few k more and about the same age as my hoe.
:rolleyes:

I didn't even think to search for an escalade when i started looking.
:emotions122:

meh!

Tahoe look is more timeless, you did fine. Yukon has the worst look, easily LOL. Mine looks so outdated.

Reaction score
But the yukon IS Professional Grade

[emoji102][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts