2013 LT 99.5 on the clock... they still commanding this price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw one the other day in that maroon color... pretty clean truck... I thought that kinda Money was soooo 3 years ago ...
if one were to consider this what might be the first thing to look into. Rebuild Transmission? Seller is orig owner and says he has had NO issues or anything. would one be considered crazy to entertain this?
Thanks

OP
OP
Shunto

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man i'm sorry i forgot
$19,995 then but now i believe he's down to $19k i believe he has 99.500 miles and he's the origin owner.
Don't have many frills being an LT but it does have a sunroof.

For some reason i didn't get an email notification of your response.. better check my settings

Last edited:

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
We paid $19.5 for our 08 YXL Denali in ‘14 when it had 95k. It was a one owner truck too. Unlike that 2013 it had a a TSB for a 2-3 trans shift problem, failing clear coat, piston slap, no factory BT and no flex fuel option.

That paint color may be one of GM “tri coat” colors that does not lose its clear coat. That in itself and an Orig owner justifies the asking $. Just keep the oil methodically clean and your good for another 100k.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies..
I'll see if it's still around...
Being the original owner he should have A lot of service records.

I would also take it to a independent mechanic just to be sure all is okay with it. But that is just me.

OP
OP
Shunto

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea man,
Thats a good idea. Wonder what a dealer would charge to do a bumper to bumper inspection.. The way the guy was speaking he seems like a guy who only goes to a dealer... Like i am with my 97 4 Runner.
I Imagine that indie shops/ dealers do this all the time(excluding oil analysis) I'll look and see if i can find what exactly they look for i'm curious now.
Thanks for the reply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
metal2forall