2012 Tahoe ltz/Wheels and tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teddy315

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New here. Recently purchased 2012 Tahoe LTZ 4dr. Might anyone know how 275/65R18 with +25 offset fit?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Your best bet is to use a wheel / tire comparison tool that alerts to changes in height, backspace & offset. Check online for one you like. The only thing it won’t cover is whether there’ll be interference with the rim face to the caliper.

Lastly, if you’re ever going to add bigger brakes, shop for your BBK before you make a new rim selection. Some BBK require specific offsets, spacing between caliper to rims and / or spacers.

OP
OP
T

Teddy315

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New here. Recently purchased 2012 Tahoe LTZ 4dr. Might anyone know how 275/65R18 with +25 offset fit?
got the 275/65R18s on. Fit great, no issues. Look fantastic. Barley stick out wheel well. Good for my purposes. Very close to the stock 22s.. only ride wayyyyy better for me. The 22s thud thud over bumps and potholes. I like driving not creeping along, these serve That purpose! No more thud thud.

bobsburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the exact size I'm running with General Grabber A-TXs. I do have an approximate 2" lift as a result of removing the air ride shocks and replacing with Bilstein 5100 shocks all around and Moog 81069 springs in the rear. No issues at all.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
got the 275/65R18s on. Fit great, no issues. Look fantastic. Barley stick out wheel well. Good for my purposes. Very close to the stock 22s.. only ride wayyyyy better for me. The 22s thud thud over bumps and potholes. I like driving not creeping along, these serve That purpose! No more thud thud.
What no pics..? Didn’t happen..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cort84

Latest posts