2011 yukon performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Lum

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, so i have a 2011 yukon xl 1500, lifted 2" running 33's flowmaster(just bought a cherry bomb extreme gonna install after i finish the headers), arb front and rear bumpers, winch, tire gate hitch carrier with full size spare on stock wheel, i purchased DNA Motoring HDS-CA07-48-53L Racing Exhaust Header, installed passenger side driver side had a busted manifold bolt and of course its the rear most one, drilled it out, drilled to deep went through the water jacket....took the head off went to a machine shop they fixed it put it all back together before i put it all in has anyone ever used a LEDAUT 90 Degree CEL Check Engine Light Bungs O2 Sensor Socket Real Mini Catalytic Converter Inside 201 Stainless Steel???? its from amazon copy and paste it should show you a pic of it. Was wondering if there is a cheaper route.
Future plans:
Double battery and high output alt
4.56 gears, rear locker
4" rancho lift
35's

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see a BlackBear tune in there, that will wake up your truck and they can turn off those downstream O2 sensors too. It's the best bang for your buck.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^x2 on that
get the most out of those headers ans fix your cel at the same time.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I answered your other post, didnt know what you were trying to accomplish with that mini thing. I agree with above blackbear is your best route.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14