2011 Tahoe headliner wiring harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andynbritt09

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there. I just purchased a 2011 Tahoe a few days ago and it has a few quirks.

When we brought it home, we realized that that the rear speakers nor the rear AC are working. Everything up front works just fine, as do all of the dome lights. The rear control panel located in the center console also works. There is just no AC and no sound from the rear speakers.

I just removed an aftermarket flip down DVD player that did not work, and replaced it with the factory dome light that the previous owners had removed.

My question is this: could there be a wire or plug that the previous owners had disconnected when they installed the dvd player that is causing the rear speakers and AC not to work.

I have checked all of the fuses in both the interior and exterior fuse boxes, and they are all good.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Rear speakers can be turned off by pressing a button on the console's rear control panel. I think it is the power button but I never ride back there.

The A/C can also be turned on and off as well. Have you tried the rear a/c button on the front HVAC control panel?

As for wiring, anything is possible when dealing with something that someone else installed.

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rear speakers can be turned off by pressing a button on the console's rear control panel. I think it is the power button but I never ride back there.

The A/C can also be turned on and off as well. Have you tried the rear a/c button on the front HVAC control panel?

As for wiring, anything is possible when dealing with something that someone else installed.

This. The button is labeled "AUX".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9