2010 Yukon XL Grounds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

somguyss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Curious if anyone knows where all the Grounds are located? any diagrams or pictures would be great.

OP
OP
S

somguyss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
looked at it but seems you have to have a subscription in order to use the service.
thanks for your assistance though

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
That is the whole idea. You will have all the info you need for your rig for year to year availability to search for info like this. Information is worth money and sometimes available here for free as well as opinions. If someone here has a shop manual for your rig they can hopefully help but you are asking for ALL ground locations. Your call and hopefully can help you.

Glad you found it. I typed the name wrong and went back and corrected it now.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
@somguyss

This is from the service manual....

rps20210423_152833_899.jpg

It is not a diagram but at least lists locations.

Hopefully it helps.

Out of curiosity, what are you trying to accomplish or what issues are you having?

OP
OP
S

somguyss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes at least it is a step in the right direction and will assist me to determine if grounds or harness is the issue.
if you don't mind where were you able to pull this info from

Thanks

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Yes at least it is a step in the right direction and will assist me to determine if grounds or harness is the issue.
if you don't mind where were you able to pull this info from

Thanks

My factory service manual PDF.

Unfortunately it is too big to post and I don't have any way to host it.

There are diagrams that correspond to those locations, as you can see it lists the page number, but there are a lot of them to try and screen shot and post here.

That is why I was asking for more info on what you are trying to accomplish or what issues you are having so I could try to narrow it down to possibly get you a picture of a diagram.

As with most things on here, the more info you provide the more answers you will probably get.

OP
OP
S

somguyss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My factory service manual PDF.

Unfortunately it is too big to post and I don't have any way to host it.

There are diagrams that correspond to those locations, as you can see it lists the page number, but there are a lot of them to try and screen shot and post here.

That is why I was asking for more info on what you are trying to accomplish or what issues you are having so I could try to narrow it down to possibly get you a picture of a diagram.

As with most things on here, the more info you provide the more answers you will probably get.

I was looking for all the grounds under the hood as the engine has been pulled and put back in and want to make sure that didn't miss a ground by chance as after replacement I'm getting a P0606 DTC, basically it means that there’s an error with your power control module (PCM) thought maybe Tuner had sent me a corrupt or damaged PCM that he flashed so he sent me another and getting the same DTC with 2nd PCM and there is really no way to be getting same DTC from 2 PCM unless both bad or tune is bad or there is an issue with the Engine harness that powers up the PCM and Grounds for PCM and motor and sensor circuits

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269

Latest posts