2010 Yukon XL Denali or Suburban?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BigRed76

BigRed76

SeniorGroupbuyMember
Reaction score
Black IMO is too difficult to maintain and I don't want to deal with swirl marks ....
White is an option
I am leaning though towards with Metallic Gray that is new for 2010 ... wish I could see actual pictures of the various colors (instead of manufacturer shots)

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is white, but the burgundy is my favorite color. Classy color and there are VERY few Denali's in that color.

I chose white over black because it seems like 80% of Denali's are black, 15% are white, and the other colors make up the rest.

OP
OP
BigRed76

BigRed76

SeniorGroupbuyMember
Reaction score
I love the burgundy color as well but will only look at a color which is available with ebony interior (more practical with the kids)

m332is

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the burgundy exterior with the ebony interior Danali (not XL). With the chrome, it is a very nice looking truck when clean.

Vince

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
I also have the burgundy Denali and love it, you don't see to many that color and the chrome stands out on it.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I saw a gray metallic Denali in town the other day it looks really good, maybe you should go with that! Too many white and black Yukons around here. I've seen one burgundy and it also looks really good.

OP
OP
BigRed76

BigRed76

SeniorGroupbuyMember
Reaction score
Can someone please post pics of their burgundy denali with the door open (so I can see ebony interior with that exterior color)...... haven't seen one

Last edited:

LTZboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would go with the Burb. The front looks much better and the LTZ's have every option the Denali's do except for the leather arm rest, wood steering wheel, and the 6.2L gas hog. The Denali's get dark interiors and darker wood that doesn't look at real as the chevy's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo