2010 Yukon XL Denali or Suburban?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigRed76

SeniorGroupbuyMember
Reaction score
I'm looking a both cars and want to know forum opinions as to why you would choose one over the other (and please do not say $$ or HP... which is understood)
Thanks!

Last edited:

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would (and did) go on looks alone. I prefer the front end of the Tahoe over the Yukon. Aside from the front ends, everything else is pretty much the same or interchangeable.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
2009 to 2010 Denali

Has anything changed form the 09 to the 2010 Denali?

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id say the denali if you can afford it. I think it has a little better suspension(could be wrong), does have more "luxury" options if you dont get a base model

Dukers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would (and did) go on looks alone. I prefer the front end of the Tahoe over the Yukon. Aside from the front ends, everything else is pretty much the same or interchangeable.

YES!

IMO, the tahoes are way better looking than the yukons. If i were you, I'd just decide what front end/vehicle you'd rather have.. keep in mind you can always take off all the badges and molding if you want, so the emblems should really matter.. and you can also change the tail lights, if im not mistaken..

as far as stock suspension, I've heard great things about bilstein 5100 series shocks and am going with those as soon as I do a spindle lift on my truck.. so if the ride concerns you, I wouldnt let it since you could replace the factory shocks for about $80 a shock i think? and if you're going with a decked out LTZ/Denali im sure the extra change wouldnt hurt...

pics when you get it!!! :Handshake:

what are your plans for it?

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This confuses me, he has a 2010 Denali in his sig. But, I'd ONLY pick a Yukon if it were a Denali. I like their features better, but an LTZ Suburban isn't bad at all. I'm not sure if it has leather-wrapped armrests, but the Denali does. I prefer the dark burlwood in a Denali over the wood in a Chevy, the bright orange is not my style, lol. Just little things like that might help you make your decision.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
denali, its more luxurious than both the yukon and the burban. it comes with tons of options.

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked a tahoe over a Denali because I didnt like the front end of the denali. Drive both around and see which one you like.

OP
OP
BigRed76

BigRed76

SeniorGroupbuyMember
Reaction score
Thanks guys ..... the lease on my Cadillac is coming up soon and I'm itching to get into this ..... I think I'm going to end up with an XL Denali ..... the only question is what color!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo