2010 Yukon SLT Soft Suspension help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
pdqwrx

pdqwrx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, I have a 2010 Yukon SLT (My wifes truck) that I am very disappointed with the suspension softness.

Some general info- It's got 160,000 miles on it and I have replaced all the wearables up front and replaced all 4 shocks with Bilstein 5100's and used them to level the front. I have replaced the front sway bar bushings/endlinks, front control arms upper and lower (I know that these parts generally don't effect ride harshness but included them as an FYI). I have also upgraded the wheels and tires to a stiffer sidewall. See Pic

My issue is that it drives like a lazy pig... I also have a 2002 Yukon with 220,00 miles on the clock that I prefer to drive because it's not as soft.

I have done some searching on this forum but didn't see much. Am I the only one who has this issue?

After reading some threads perhaps the cop suspension might be an option. I don't really want to raise it any more.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Scott

IMG_0449.JPEG IMG_0450.jpg