2010 Matte black Tahoe project Absolut Motorcars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Absolut Motorcars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little project we are working on. Getting all the electronics done and heading to paint tomorrow. 2010 Matte black tahoe is heading to a customer in Texas!!

Matte/ Flat black Paint, navi, 3 monitors, back up cam, eibach drop, viper alarm, matte smoked rear lights.

More pics to come when done.

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

Absolut Motorcars is located in Orange County, ca. Absolut Motorcars offers all types or products and services along with custom built pre owned vehicles. Absolut Motorcars can build you your matte or flat black tahoe of your dreams. Contact Absolut Motorcars at 888-808-0588 or www.absolutmotorcars.com

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Looks nice! About how much do you guys charge to paint a Tahoe like that?
Thinking of getting mine sprayed some type of grey/black pearl.

quietfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i definitely want to see pics once it comes back ...

OP
OP
A

Absolut Motorcars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a few quick pictures of the Flat Black Tahoe. We didn't have much time to take pictures since it was transported to Texas. The customer wanted the red pinstripe on the wheels.

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Flat Black Tahoe from Absolut Motorcars in orange county, ca. Matte Black Tahoe from absolut Motorcars is Orange County, CA. Absolut Motorcars offers full custom flat black or matte black paint jobs for all vehicles. Absolut Motorcars specializes in custom Tahoes.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
This guy lived in mansfield I swear my neighbor alomst bought this for his 16 year old son! small world

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YETI the Yukon