2010 Escalade / Eibach Lowering Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

unoigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, new here. Looks like a great board. A lot more info and interaction than Cadillac Forums.

I have searched the forums and found some answers but still have a few things I would like some help with.

Just installed the Eibach 2/3 kit with sway bars. Yea I know... should have went with Belltech... but I got the Eibach kit extremely cheap and am working on minimal funds.

Sitting 295/35/24 Nitto's the drop landed me at 35in from floor to bottom center of front fender and 34.5in in the rear. Reverse/ Forward Rake! :wtf:

It looks as if the kit gave me about 1in in the front and about 2.5 in the rear.

From what I have read, tomorrow we are going to play with the ride height sensor links to try and take the .5in out of the rear to level it up a bit. Will also install the DJM rear shock extender.

My question is, will the front settle at all? Secondly, I'm thinking about swapping the 3in springs for 2in springs as a buddy has a set he will give me. If I do that, I should end up with 1/1.5 or 1/2 assuming the front doesn't settle.

Whacha guys think? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Also want to thank Tony, texted him last night and then again this morning a few times. Super nice and quick to respond. I don't think he sleeps, lol

1clean08denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fronts are coils and from everything I have heard about eibach they do settle

OP
OP
unoigo

unoigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks.... Do you think it will settle a full 1/2 inch?

1clean08denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doubt a full 1/2 more along the lines of 1/8 to 1/4, hit up tony he is the man at this his name is norcal ss he is the guy that got me all set up on lowering my denali it sits perfect

OP
OP
unoigo

unoigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To add to all this. I have now have Check Suspension message. When diagnosed we get the code C0575 - Left Front Solenoid Circuit Malfunction.

The passenger side seems fine. We even took the sensor and swapped them and drivers side still errored while passengers was fine. My mechanic has ran down all the wiring and can't find anything. He want to put new shocks (OEM MRC) in to see if that fixes it.

Has anyone dealt with this issue before? thanks!

1clean08denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To add to all this. I have now have Check Suspension message. When diagnosed we get the code C0575 - Left Front Solenoid Circuit Malfunction.

The passenger side seems fine. We even took the sensor and swapped them and drivers side still errored while passengers was fine. My mechanic has ran down all the wiring and can't find anything. He want to put new shocks (OEM MRC) in to see if that fixes it.

Has anyone dealt with this issue before? thanks!
When you the lower the truck u have to disconnect a few things on the rear end, tony says if you don't amd you drop the rear end it will mess up a sensor or 2. My denali was doing the same thing amd it ended up being the little 2 or 3" long plastic piece on the leveler for the auto ride. My guy saw it right away once it went up on the lift.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Texted yah. Get rid of front springs do spindles. Front wont come down more with those eibachs in front

OP
OP
unoigo

unoigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I got it, thanks Tony. Spindles will be my next purchase. Will run them with the 3" Eibach springs. I will be in touch on those hopefully soon.

In the mean time, we put a set of Eibach 2" springs are the rear and ended up getting it pretty level. I'm 35" in the front and 35 1/4" in the rear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10

Latest posts