2009 Yukon XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

truman3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Easiest, cheapest way to get the rear down 1-2".

Just bought it and found some 22's but need to level it for now. Maybe 3/4 will come later but not in the budget right now... two year old twins eat most of the budget.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cut springs

ride like crP, but that's the easiest/cheapest

Tony (NorcalSS) sells some belltech 2" drop springs for $200+\- and you can also get 1" spacers for $40+\-

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buy Beltech springs.

2 inch springs in the rear only do not look level.

Truck looks like its sagging.

As me how I know.

picture.jpg

In real life rear sag is bad

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Easiest, cheapest way to get the rear down 1-2".

Just bought it and found some 22's but need to level it for now. Maybe 3/4 will come later but not in the budget right now... two year old twins eat most of the budget.

i have a custom 3 inch drop spring by belltech that i can add 1 inch spacers to so would be 240 shipped to your door. then later if you lower the front you can pull the rear spacers out to lower it 1 inch

OP
OP
T

truman3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for all the info! And it seems to be commonplace on this forum to change your mind often, but I think I decided today (after seeing one on the highway) to raise the front and leave the rear stock... Got home and searched some photos of leveled fronts here and I think I'm in.

So now I'm going the other way and I think "bang for the buck" will be a RC 2" front and just run a more aggressive 275/55/20.

Any objections / insight to this idea?

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

That is a sexy and tasteful suburban for sure!

Buy Beltech springs.

2 inch springs in the rear only do not look level.

Truck looks like its sagging.

As me how I know.

picture.jpg

In real life rear sag is bad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n