2009 Yukon Denali fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eman8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,
Does anyone know if there are fender flares for an 09 Yukon Denali? I’ve had no luck searching online. I have only seen fender flares for the non Denali trim. I’m trying to cover body rust around the wheel well.
Thanks,
Eric

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Does anyone know if there are fender flares for an 09 Yukon Denali? I’ve had no luck searching online. I have only seen fender flares for the non Denali trim. I’m trying to cover body rust around the wheel well.
Thanks,
Eric
Never seen any. The issue is the shape of the rear bumper cover. Put a regular one on and then you can use them. If you have Side Blind Zone Alert, make sure the donor includes those mounts. SBZA became available on non-Denali Yukon and Tahoes from 2010-2014. Careful though, the later LTZ Tahoes have the same rear cover as yours.

Last edited:

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure the factory made any for that version of the Denali. I believe your inner fenders are attached a bit differently than the previous body style too. Not sure how they would attach? Sounds like @swathdiver knows...

I couldn't find any for my 2001 Tahoe. Had to finally go to the junkyard where there's TONS of them. This did also mean I had to paint them to my color, which was pretty easy honestly. I did it myself.