2007 Yukon Denali Lux Amp issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JakeDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So, i have read up on my issue extensively and have not found an answer. I was having intermittent loss of all sound including chimes. My old amp was PN #15937318. I finally ordered a new amp. PN #20808897. Just installed new amp and now i have sound, but only from driver door speaker. Before this when the old amp was working all speakers worked fine. Any ideas on what is happening?> btw this is my first post ive been lurking for a while so thank you for the help.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
So, i have read up on my issue extensively and have not found an answer. I was having intermittent loss of all sound including chimes. My old amp was PN #15937318. I finally ordered a new amp. PN #20808897. Just installed new amp and now i have sound, but only from driver door speaker. Before this when the old amp was working all speakers worked fine. Any ideas on what is happening?> btw this is my first post ive been lurking for a while so thank you for the help.
If I'm not mistaken, they need to be programmed to your vehicle when you buy them new. If you get them from a jy then they're plug n play.

OP
OP
JakeDenali

JakeDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Would that be a dealer only deal? Or could a snap on scanner do it

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Hopefully, you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions, as two-way participating increases our collective knowledge base.

I would suggest, f you have not already done so, is to inspect the connectors that you removed and re-attached, when connecting your new amp. Make sure that all of the pins are clean and properly aligned.

OP
OP
JakeDenali

JakeDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
All connections are clean and good and fully seated. I found a post on another forum that confirms new ones do need programmed. I just need to figure out if a snap on scanner will do that and hopefully I’ll get my hands on one later today. I’ll let you guys know what happens!

OP
OP
JakeDenali

JakeDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
All connections are clean and good and fully seated. I found a post on another forum that confirms new ones do need programmed. I just need to figure out if a snap on scanner will do that and hopefully I’ll get my hands on one later today. I’ll let you guys know what happens!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidill