2007 Tahoe. Who still loves theirs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodbrother55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all. New to the group. I found a pretty good deal for an 07 Tahoe 1 owner with 89k miles. I’m looking to get this vehicle, but wanted to see how people like their 07 Tahoes 12 years later. I love the 3rd gen Tahoes and happy to finally get one myself. Thanks!

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
One owner and 89k miles, that suv would be on my driveway by now, I have bought most of my vehicles one owner and have always had good luck with them.

I know my NBS YD is not a NNBS but still love it, I have owned it for 6 years and not planning on selling it anythime soon.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Justin!!

A one owner is extremely hard to find. The owner probably has all the service records which would be awesome! I would take it a good independent mechanic ASAP and if it all checks out [which I think it will] and the price is reasonable I would get it. I would pay a slightly higher price for a 1 owner.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One-owner and only 89K on ANY year of LS-based engine is a winner in my book. Mine's an '08 and I'm not the original owner. But there weren't many signs of prior use when I bought it so it may as well have been me that put the previous 146K on it. I'm one of those that doesn't hold the steering wheel in the same spot just so I don't wear the leather.

If I had been the original owner and had it for 11 years, I'm sure I'd still be extremely pleased with it. Maintenance and not abusing it is key. The issues mine has had are all the known and expected ones. Clean and fairly priced, I wouldn't think twice about getting a one-owner, low-mile GMT900.

OP
OP
G

Goodbrother55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks all for the feedback! It’s a LT trim with 4WD with Nav(which I didn’t see on a lot of LT trims) with quad bucket seats for $16,700. I’m waiting for it to transfer to me, and I’ll finally join the club!

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mines a burb but we definitely still love our 2007. Has almost 210k on it now. We bought it with 108k about 8 1/2 years ago. We've done a lot with it in that time but couldn't see us driving anything else. It's been great.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for the feedback! It’s a LT trim with 4WD with Nav(which I didn’t see on a lot of LT trims) with quad bucket seats for $16,700. I’m waiting for it to transfer to me, and I’ll finally join the club!

You up north?

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An '07 with 89K miles and verified as a one-owner, and asking price is under $17K?
If I was in the market for a full-size GM SUV, even if it's in merely moderate condition, I'd be all over it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamnalicea143e