2007 Tahoe LTZ Build Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Slurpglass

Slurpglass

Reaction score
N-fab side steps installed. I love the look, but honestly haven’t used them once. Lol. Got these for over $150 off on amazon during cyber week. Next up, husky floor liners and/or more exterior lighting. I know, I know, she needs a wash...

5ae0e52cee0720202ee352f92519a8a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the look of the N-fab side steps also. That was a awesome deal for 150 bucks. It is better to have and not need then need and not have. They are people who would never be able to get into my Tahoe without the running boards.

OP
OP
Slurpglass

Slurpglass

Reaction score
I love the look of the N-fab side steps also. That was a awesome deal for 150 bucks. It is better to have and not need then need and not have. They are people who would never be able to get into my Tahoe without the running boards.

Yessir! Got them more for the ladies than for myself. Haha.

OP
OP
Slurpglass

Slurpglass

Reaction score
I’ve been swamped at the airport with work, but have slowly been adding stuff to the old hoe. Just scooped this KENWOOD DMX905S Carplay receiver from a friend. Also has the KENWOOD DRV-N520 dashcam integrated too.

6aedb438ad09300f07ec606ecbeaec4b.jpg