2007 Tahoe - 26's + Navi + rear screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taho26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys im selling my Tahoe that i just bought in May. Wanna get somthing smaller. Its black with brand new Black Katzkin leather. Has brand new Navigation and brand new black 26's. its got 80k miles, 2wd. 3rd row seats. rear tv. let me know if your interested im open to all offers. Im asking $24k. let me know if you want more pictures. email: [email protected]

Attachments

• new tahoe.jpg
    new tahoe.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 116

Buddylove

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How many miles on it?

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Nevermind I see it in the ad

OP
OP
taho26

taho26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
asking price is now $23k...im in Kansas City

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

BTW im not scared to drive the car and meet anyone for the sale.

deangrell

Reaction score
I'm south of Topeka, KS. If you want to swap parts + cash, let me know. Interested in the seats+nav. Have ebony seats (9 passenger) + stock stereo.

OP
OP
taho26

taho26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you post a picture of your interior?

yea i can post some up or if you wanna PM me your number ill send them directly to you.
I'm south of Topeka, KS. If you want to swap parts + cash, let me know. Interested in the seats+nav. Have ebony seats (9 passenger) + stock stereo.

not sure if this would benefit me that much...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts