2007 Suburban 2500 $12900

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Derick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Link to my CL post:
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/d/noblesville-2007-chevy-suburban-2500/6939511143.html

3/4 Ton family truckster! I bought this to haul my camper confidently, and it has done so. I sold my camper earlier this year, and just dont need the burb anymore.

I bought it in May 2018, and have caught up all the little maintenance that it needed;

Replaced RF and LR TPMS Sensors - RR and LF are out now, and will be replaced before the new owner takes possession
Tinted all windows
Oil change
Oil Filter
Air Filter
Power steering fluid flush and fill
Installed tow mirrors
Installed new headlight and tail light lenses
Driver/Passenger Upper control arm w/ joint
Driver/Passenger Lower ball joint
Driver/Passenger CV Axle replacement
Front brake pad replacements
Sway bar bushings
Sway bar links
Drivers side outer tie rod end
Alignment
Rear brake pad replacements
Front and Rear shocks replaced
Front wiper replacements
Hatch strut replacement
Replaced both exhaust manifolds
Replaced AC Belt and tensioner
New remaned torque converter
New oil pressure sensor
Recent dealer transmission service

Recently changed the oil and it's ready to go.

Imperfections:
Various stains on the carpet
Worn drivers seat cover, and worn cushion
Hole in headliner from some sort of radio

6.0L Gasser, with the 4L80E trans. No slips, shifts smooth. Truck isn't perfect, I am the 3rd owner and it was a fire chiefs vehicle until the owner prior to me bought it. I have a lot of paperwork from the maintenance during its public service duty, as well as receipts of my own. Cash only, in hand, no scams, no shipping, i'll ignore any broken engrish texts asking to ship it. Text only, no calls. Haven't seen any 07-14 2500 burbs for less that 18k.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC