2007 retired Police fleet Tahoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buddyhotrod

Reaction score
Just bought this on Friday.

I have always wanted one.

Has 81,000 miles
Holes in the dash, headliner has finger prints and a few rips, driver door has crack at the lower hinge and hangs bad on the fender when opening, might need a new hinge or to have the door repaired, no oil pressure but runs good and is nice and smooth sounding.

Only has the driver and pass front seats, no console or rear seats. The rear seat studs have been cut off so Im not sure how I will resolve that, possibly just drill out the studs and install some grade 8 bolts.

Should be a fun little project to take on.

IMG_5812.JPG

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems to have been kind of abused for 81K miles, but otherwise looks good. Our '12 9C1 had some finger prints in the headliner, but it was in otherwise good shape.

I agree with the others, find out where the oil pressure issue is. Probably just the gauge sending unit, but better safe than an new engine. Good luck on drilling those studs out. They're usually pretty stout metal. Be VERY careful where you're drilling, too. There are a lot of wiring harnesses and lines running under that part of the body.

Looks like TxDPS, or Houston PD colors.

Welcome!! :D

CobraKing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd look at that oil pressure issue first.

Seconded on this. Replace the oil pressure sensor at the top and then replace the oil pickup O-ring - after a decade that O-ring is guaranteed to be toast.

Mileage is low but due to it's age there must be ton of idle time. If you have some spare funds, purchase the DIC switch and it'll give you access to some valuable information.

OP
OP
B

buddyhotrod

Reaction score
Got the title transfered today but still need to resolve the DTC's.

PO030 HEATER CONTROL BANK 1 SENSOR 1

PO050 HEATER CONTROL

PO135 HEATER PERFORMANCE

PO155 HEATER PERFORMANCE BANK 2 SENSOR 1

PO523 OIL PRESSURE

Other than the DTC's it runs like a dream.

IMG_5837.JPG IMG_5838.JPG IMG_5839.JPG IMG_5841.JPG

CobraKing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@buddyhotrod

PO030 HEATER CONTROL BANK 1 SENSOR 1

PO050 HEATER CONTROL

PO135 HEATER PERFORMANCE

PO155 HEATER PERFORMANCE BANK 2 SENSOR 1

These 4 are emissions based so possibly a combination of failing 02 sensors and/or catalytic converter. See if you'r local GM dealer can run the VIN and provide you with the maintenance history.

PO523 OIL PRESSURE

See link on how to fix this issue. I'd tackle this one first before the others.

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thr...pressure-by-07burb.62826/page-14#post-1192159

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442