2007 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4 LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4 LT SOLD

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe for sale. Meticulously maintained by a prideful owner, always garaged, no accidents, looks brand new!

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Priced below Kelley Blue Book!!!

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe 2-LT
76,900 miles
Four wheel drive (4WD)
Silver birch paint -- mint!
Leather seats (gray) -- second row captains + 3rd row bench
Factory remote start system
DVD entertainment system
Bose sound system with MP3/CD player
Tinted windows
Onstar system
Steering wheel controls
5.3L flex fuel V-8 with automatic transmission
Towing package
Parking sensors
Gibson dual side swept cat-back exhaust
285/70-17 Goodyear Duratracs
Hypertech programmer -- corrects speedometer and odometer for larger tire size
2.5" front/1" rear leveling kit -- should be this way from the factory!
Weathertech fitted floor mats (front and rear)

photo_1016.jpg
photo_1017.jpg
photo_1018.jpg
photo_833.jpg
photo_835.jpg
photo_836.jpg

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need a price man! :Handshake: GLWS! That is a clean Hoe. What are you replacing it with?

OP
OP
2 E L O

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crap! Price Added.

I'm going against conventional wisdom and replacing it with a truck that is 11 years older and has double the miles. I just can't help myself from getting something I have to work on/tinker with. This Tahoe is exactly as I always wanted...it's "complete" as far as everything I wanted to do. But....on to the next project, I guess! :ehcapt:

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crap! Price Added.

I'm going against conventional wisdom and replacing it with a truck that is 11 years older and has double the miles. I just can't help myself from getting something I have to work on/tinker with. This Tahoe is exactly as I always wanted...it's "complete" as far as everything I wanted to do. But....on to the next project, I guess! :ehcapt:

I hear ya on that one there! I've brought this very thing up to the wife about getting another project to tinker on because I'm bored. There's plenty I have in the works for the wife's Burb (it's obviously far from finished) but it's different from working on older rides :waytogo:

Again GLWS man don't keep coming around even after it's sold. You have a lot to offer this forum with your knowledge and expertise....

OP
OP
2 E L O

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be sure to show progress/build pics of the next truck, not that anyone here will be interested...it's DEFINITELY not a GM...or even domestic. :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be sure to show progress/build pics of the next truck, not that anyone here will be interested...it's DEFINITELY not a GM...or even domestic. :)

:popcorn:

OP
OP
2 E L O

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an offer on the table for $21,250...the potential buyer is supposedly pre-approved for a loan so he is just going to verify with his bank tomorrow and hopefully we can get this taken care of early this coming week... We'll just have to see if it happens!

Hint for new project (in stock/original form):

Length: 189.8"
Width: 76"
Height: 73.6"
Wheel Base: 112.2"
Ground Clearance: 10.8"
Curb Weight: 4,971 lbs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zednelem93