2007-2014 interchangeable Tahoe dashboard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MellyD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m new to Chevy and don’t know much. I’m trying to find a replacement dashboard for my husbands 2007 Tahoe. I’m trying to figure out what other Chevy will fit it if I can’t find a Tahoe one. If anyone knows the interchangeable parts for it please let me know.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m new to Chevy and don’t know much. I’m trying to find a replacement dashboard for my husbands 2007 Tahoe. I’m trying to figure out what other Chevy will fit it if I can’t find a Tahoe one. If anyone knows the interchangeable parts for it please let me know.
If you are looking for used, it would be another Tahoe, Avalanche or Yukon of same generation. The pickups have a different part number for their uplevel dash that looks exactly like ours on the outside.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there is a good chance that any used ones are going to be cracked like the existing one probably is (?)
in which case you will probably want to shop for a new one, which means that you can call ANY gm dealer parts department and give them the last 8 of the vin number or
post it up here and @915_Tahoe can probably give you the gm part number you need to shop for.
typical prices I have seen in the past are around $500 give or take with inflation it could be a little more.
the forward piece can be found on amazon, dorman makes one that is a almost perfect replica
it is around $70

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alternatively, Amazon is thick with dash covers for these, too. I bought a leather one for my '07 and it covers the cracks nicely.

texaswiseguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can only imagine the dash on these vehicles is a big topic of discussion, as nearly every Tahoe/Sub/Avalanche or Yukon I have seen has a cracked dash. Junk yards are full of the same.

My '10 Tahoe is not only cracked, but it happened where one of the brackets is. This gives me the added benefit of rattling...a lot of fun. I cannot imagine a cover like the one on Amazon will do anything to help that. Yes? No?

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Doesn’t 07/08/09 have the center speaker in the dash and 10-14 it was taken out?

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the hard plastic cover get's siliconed on, so it might stop rattling.
You can epoxy underneath the dash to hold it together from rattling. Mine has held up about a year so far..
Doesn't look bad, doesn't look great, better than loose and floppy.

Honestly wish there was a metal dash and metal door panels available. Getting tired of epoxying craplastic together..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts