2006 yukon xl slt heated seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woodblocker55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They worked all summer it's now cold now and there is no lights coming on for heated seats neither sides .. like no power ...you know I thought of this issue when I fixed all rusty grounds ya everything getting more power now so it probably burned out front seat heaters [emoji849][emoji15]

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Bear77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you done any work on the front seats at all? Took covers off the front bottom on mine. Had to put one back to get my little one and rushed without plugging the seat heater back in on one side. That caused mine to stop working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Woodblocker55

Woodblocker55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you done any work on the front seats at all? Took covers off the front bottom on mine. Had to put one back to get my little one and rushed without plugging the seat heater back in on one side. That caused mine to stop working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never worked on the seats at all .. but fixed grounds under outside and to hood about 2-3 months ago . But heaters worked just till today ..maybe a fuse ..need to find it though.

OP
OP
Woodblocker55

Woodblocker55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About a month ago I installed a trailer brake controller. All I did was push and wiggled the relay on bottom a bang heated seats worked again . RT infact seats are even heating better is that RT for the heated seats or am I just chasing fuses and relays with tarnish on them? I really like heated seats in minnesota. It's a must have ... lol ..

Or could be the 30a one next to it I wiggled ..I think 30 a control seats and other power ajust pedals and stuff. Someone might know more about it than me.

5bcb710476c0031fcbd3b06c02fb1fd8.jpg

Last edited:

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct, that controls the memory control module under the seat. I had to replace mine after everything stopped working.

OP
OP
Woodblocker55

Woodblocker55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct, that controls the memory control module under the seat. I had to replace mine after everything stopped working.
So was it really the 30A one ?? That caused the seat heaters to stop ?? Or the 25A .. I just will buy new one because the relay might be having issues . Another thing I was seeing was these relays could easily get kicked under dash also even though it has a plastic little guard . Thanks for the reply ..

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I wasn’t clearer. I had to replace the control module. All of my functions including pedals, seat movements, and heat stopped working. Both of my fuses were fine.

bigdog9191999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there known issue with the heat elements, and sometimes the switches for them, there is some good info on how to track which it is with a little google looking.

OP
OP
Woodblocker55

Woodblocker55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there known issue with the heat elements, and sometimes the switches for them, there is some good info on how to track which it is with a little google looking.
Yes mine has the adjustable pedals heated seats and they're the fanciest seats too with side impact bags and memory seats I even have the powerfold mirrors.[emoji849]