2006 with 6.2L? Unicorn or myth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heated and cooled seats started in 2004, but those were only in the Escalade Platinum trim, and those were perforated leather. The GMT-800 never came with a 6.2 from the factory. As a matter of fact, all 6.2 engines were paired up with 6 speed automatics all the way up to 10 speed transmissions of today. There was NEVER a 6.2 mated to a 4 speed auto, and there was NEVER anything but a 4 speed automatic in the GMT-800.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw this ad on CL for a 2006 Tahoe saying it has a 6.2L.

2006 chevrolet tahoe excellent shape

https://madison.craigslist.org/cto/d/madison-2006-chevrolet-tahoe-excellent/7171053212.html
That my friend is a scam, a way to get you to show up with $1000 cash so they can rob you, steal the car you arrive in, take your credit cards, tie you up and leave you for dead in the countryside. I mean come on, $1000 for a nice 06 in great shape one owner heated and cooled seats that don’t exist for that truck, an engine that doesn’t exist for that truck, etc etc. There’s so many red flags there waving that it’s crazy. Be careful. There’s a lot of bad people out there waiting to prey on people.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ask him for the VIN and the mileage. Drag him around a little while. Have him meet you at the police station for the deal. And alert the cop shop ahead of time if he agrees to it.... LOL

OP
OP
wjburken

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That my friend is a scam, a way to get you to show up with $1000 cash so they can rob you, steal the car you arrive in, take your credit cards, tie you up and leave you for dead in the countryside. I mean come on, $1000 for a nice 06 in great shape one owner heated and cooled seats that don’t exist for that truck, an engine that doesn’t exist for that truck, etc etc. There’s so many red flags there waving that it’s crazy. Be careful. There’s a lot of bad people out there waiting to prey on people.
You could say there are a bunch of red flags! Thought it was kind of funny that they would say it had a 6.2L.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20