2005 Cadillac Escalade rear windshield wiper won’t turn off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mackdaddy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yesterday I was changing the brakes on my sons Yukon with my Escalade about 10 feet away. With the keys in my pocket I heard the rear wiper on my Escalade turn on. It’s a 2005 and I’ve never had this problem. I took the battery loose and waited 30 minutes and put it back on. No change. I pulled the fuse and now it’s off. When I got done with my work and I took it and Parked where I normally park. My son Cain got in the truck so we need to run to town I tried to start the Escalade and it didn’t start till the third attempt all it did was make a click. When it did start my check engine light went off from where it has been on for of the knock sensors. I’ve been having problems with a blend door on the driver side and it had actually started working correctly but when I’ve took the battery off and put it back on now it’s stuck on heat mode again. With all these issues I’m thinking I have a body control module issue also. Has anybody else had this rear windshield wiper not turn off?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan