2004 Tahoe interior overhaul

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jagblazer01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
And so it begins....the interior tear down. Just doing a little bit at a time but coming soon is sound deadening, new carpet, new headliner, running wires for sound system, new seat covers with added heated and vented seats, and panel painting. It's gonna be a slow process bc the person I bought it from really trashed this interior and the metal is gonna need a lot of cleaning as I go. But here's some shots from this morning after about an hour.1000011915.jpg1000011916.jpg1000011918.jpg

YukonMike66

Reaction score
What a cool project....i have been thinking about redoing the rear section on my '02 because of dirty carpet and scratched up plastics from the previous owner. Post pics as it progresses please.

OP
OP
jagblazer01

jagblazer01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What a cool project....i have been thinking about redoing the rear section on my '02 because of dirty carpet and scratched up plastics from the previous owner. Post pics as it progresses please.
Yea its gonna be a lot of fun and well worth it. I will definitely be posting pics. I removed the 3rd row but the previous owners had a bunch of kids and the rear panels are scratched up. I gonna try to sand it down and paint it first before replacing it. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667