2004 6.0 NV4500 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good point I will make sure to mention when selling them.

Honestly it doesn't ride bad theres only 1 bump I hit regularly that makes it bottom out or spring bind.

I have a set of Belltech springs I bought used last month just gotta throw them on.

Maybe I can sell these to one of the local squatters, they obviously don't give a crap about ride quality.
You might be amazed how nice it rides with springs that act like springs. :hmmm2:

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might be amazed how nice it rides with springs that act like springs. :hmmm2:

Not sure I'm ready for that. I do have two concerns one is the new springs are advertised as 3-4" drop where I have 2-3" now, not a big deal since I have a set of 1" and 2" spacers on standby. The second is that if the spring gives full range of motion back to the rear the yoke might start gnawing on the evap bracket again but, I have longer bumps on the shelf I can limit it with.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure I'm ready for that. I do have two concerns one is the new springs are advertised as 3-4" drop where I have 2-3" now, not a big deal since I have a set of 1" and 2" spacers on standby. The second is that if the spring gives full range of motion back to the rear the yoke might start gnawing on the evap bracket again but, I have longer bumps on the shelf I can limit it with.

Dewit. Those springs are definitely your issue. They have no where to compress

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia