2004 6.0 NV4500 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not an apple guy, just never got into them I guess. I have a 4 year old galaxy S7 that I hope lasts another year or two. I'm super excited to try the android auto! I'm not super tech savvy but I've been told that android auto is so easy a caveman can do it.
CarPlay is super easy too. I don’t understand why Kenwood would have wireless for one and not the other. My Pioneer does both.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to Crutchfield the 906s does both wirelessly as well as have 3 cameras which I am stoked to have a forward facing dash cam.
You’re right, that’s weird that the first site showed it has only wireless android.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The replacement HD grill came in and it's broken just as bad. It literally showed up in a giant box by itself and a thin layer of plastic around it. So it must be bouncing around in the box which is what's causing the center chrome bar to break. Tahoes getting dropped off at the audio shop tomorrow afternoon hopefully I'll have it back by Friday. And maybe a new grill will be here by then. 20200301_165453.jpg 20200301_165448.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The replacement HD grill came in and it's broken just as bad. It literally showed up in a giant box by itself and a thin layer of plastic around it. So it must be bouncing around in the box which is what's causing the center chrome bar to break. Tahoes getting dropped off at the audio shop tomorrow afternoon hopefully I'll have it back by Friday. And maybe a new grill will be here by then. View attachment 241651 View attachment 241652
Sucks

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The replacement HD grill came in and it's broken just as bad. It literally showed up in a giant box by itself and a thin layer of plastic around it. So it must be bouncing around in the box which is what's causing the center chrome bar to break. Tahoes getting dropped off at the audio shop tomorrow afternoon hopefully I'll have it back by Friday. And maybe a new grill will be here by then. View attachment 241651 View attachment 241652
Not the way to ship it apparently. Bastages

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Do you have to send it back? For a freebie--it's fixable.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have to send it back? For a freebie--it's fixable.

Nope just finished talking to them again. I'm going to glue it up the best I can and have the shop that's doing the audio stuff throw it on since they will also be doing paint matched handles while they are in the doors. Carparts.com is very sorry for my inconvenience and they will be sending me another grille in 3-5 business day. I do not have to return the the broken one. Still pisses me off because my trash can Isn't big enough for their giant boxes so now I'll have to load up another box and take it to a dumpster lol.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Nope just finished talking to them again. I'm going to glue it up the best I can and have the shop that's doing the audio stuff throw it on since they will also be doing paint matched handles while they are in the doors. Carparts.com is very sorry for my inconvenience and they will be sending me another grille in 3-5 business day. I do not have to return the the broken one. Still pisses me off because my trash can Isn't big enough for their giant boxes so now I'll have to load up another box and take it to a dumpster lol.
A little plastic weld, some bondo then paint to match. Or just a little plastic weld behind the chrome. I bet it wouldn't even be that noticeable--to anyone but you lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts