2003 Z71 Cabin Air Filter Replacement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

philipcorbin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I pulled the passenger kick panel off and cant seem to find where the filter goes although autozone sold me one.. and it is a listed replacement part in the fram guide
Ive read different things, some say that there is a replament some say cabin air filters were discountinued.. please help!
Thanks!

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Filters were discontinued in 03-06 models, even though it still lists a replacement filter in the service manual.
BTW, still want to trade for some ink work:)?

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks!
ha ya i tried to hit u up in the other forum ;)

Hey man, I'm in the same boat as JK - need to get a new addition to my left arm and my wife needs to get her left tat modified. What's your email address?

B

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
Where is it in my 01 yukon? I've been thinking about replacing it.

you'll have to remove the black cover on the passenger side above their feet that covers the a/c blower motor..etc. 3 or 4 5.5" mm bolts to remove and then there is a cover in about the middle that needs removed and the 2 filters are right there.

rdtahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where is it in my 01 yukon? I've been thinking about replacing it.

I got a set of cabin filters, Purolators for about $12 at Advance that included the install instructions in it. The instructions were actually good and very easy to follow. You could go look at them at your local store if you get stuck. FYI

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
OEM filters are best, bout $30 for the pair last time I bought some.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA