2002 Tahoe. Owned since new. Still going strong.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buddyhotrod

Reaction score
My mother bought a 2002 Tahoe brand new back in 2002, We have replaced the water pump twice, one alt, a few batteries.one fan clutch. Gets regular 5w30 extended life oil changes and runs and drive perfect.

I think it now has about 220,000 on the clock.

O a couple of years ago I pulled the engine and replaced front and rear main seals along with all new gaskets except the head gaskets.

Every once in a while I will be in a bind and end up using it to pull a flatbed or enclosed trailer.

Knock on wood

hehehehehehe

Javie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My mother bought a 2002 Tahoe brand new back in 2002, We have replaced the water pump twice, one alt, a few batteries.one fan clutch. Gets regular 5w30 extended life oil changes and runs and drive perfect.

I think it now has about 220,000 on the clock.

O a couple of years ago I pulled the engine and replaced front and rear main seals along with all new gaskets except the head gaskets.

Every once in a while I will be in a bind and end up using it to pull a flatbed or enclosed trailer.

Knock on wood

hehehehehehe
Good for you bro sounds exactly like my current situation and vehicle. I too am an original owner bought my 02 tahoe in 2001 month of november and have put every single mile on her till the day and still running strong with original engine . I have replaced the differential but simply for upgrade purpose .(4.10) gears.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64

Latest posts