2001 SS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I laughed my ass off too, all the way till he hung up on me. There still may be some idiot that will give him close to that. It is nice but that money is likely more than what it cost when it was new. I decided to check at the GM decoder site. I have the VIN number.

The MSRP was $26,157.00

Invoice was $22,887.00

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I laughed my ass off too, all the way till he hung up on me. There still may be some idiot that will give him close to that. It is nice but that money is likely more than what it cost when it was new. I decided to check at the GM decoder site. I have the VIN number.

The MSRP was $26,157.00

Invoice was $22,887.00
They'll probably bury him, his kids, and his grand kids in it! That's how long he'll have it.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
So I texted the guy and told him about the MSRP and Invoice prices and that KBB high excellent condition is $5056. I told him I know it is worth more than the KBB price but not even close to more than original MSRP. He texted me back, "Thanks for your interest".

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
So I texted the guy and told him about the MSRP and Invoice prices and that KBB high excellent condition is $5056. I told him I know it is worth more than the KBB price but not even close to more than original MSRP. He texted me back, "Thanks for your interest".
Lol, if he gets 10k he should kiss that guy's ass!!
Is he a dealer?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yes, a dealer. I was willing to be in the ballpark at $7000 to $7500. But his price is just a search for an idiot. I have seen that on Gun Broker when I peruse the gun auctions.

It is a great looking Tahoe with very low miles but it is not there at $30k. Oh well. I got a good laugh out of it.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yes, a dealer. I was willing to be in the ballpark at $7000 to $7500. But his price is just a search for an idiot. I have seen that on Gun Broker when I peruse the gun auctions.

It is a great looking Tahoe with very low miles but it is not there at $30k. Oh well. I got a good laugh out of it.
Greedy SOB. Probably was a trade in. I'd love to know how much HE paid up for it. Probably $2500--$3k tops.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yea, who knows. I wish I would have gotten to the seller first. IMO, that would have been a good get for anywhere in that $7k to $7.5k window.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got pulled over by a state trooper back in the day that was driving one.
looked awesome.

id have to think some sort of dealer pkg build, after GM decided against them

Black Limited

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They do exist.........2000 year only..I'm the original owner of a Tahoe Limited, SS emblems were never use by GM, to
avoid higher insurance rates. The dash MPH is 120 instead of normal 110. Up t0 165k in mileage, normal oil changes and transmission cleaning of filter, have replaced radiator, A/C pump, alternator, and cats in exhaust.
They also came with side flaring, one year only 16" aluminum wheels, including the spare. Have also replaced
spider fuel rails inside intake.
As posted by PNW Viet Vet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE