2001 SS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RealTahoeSS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was wondering if any one else on here has a 2001 Tahoe SS. The dealer verified the VIN as an SS. But I cannot find any info on the vehicle. As far as details on what is should have come with new. Thanks

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I don't know of a Tahoe SS ever existing. Maybe a dealer package?

Posting the RPO codes would help. Does it have the 6.0 or anything else unique?
I'm thinking dealer add on. Probably stickers and maybe a different looking cluster overlay with some rims--and exhaust. Stock drivetrain.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
In all the years I was in shops I never heard of or saw a Tahoe SS. Not saying there is no such thing but never saw one. I would be interested in what they are, like has been suggested, likely a dealer add on with add on stickers. They may be something like what I see members here doing to their own rigs with upgrades and special exhaust and such.

01FormulaTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There has never been any Tahoe SS, at least not from GM, the Dealer is lying to you

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
That's why we were guessing it was a concept vehicle or a dealer set up with add ons. I am sure the one I posted a pic of was done by a dealer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu