2 fi btl's help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felskee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well the subs will have to be ran at a 2ohm load or .5 ohm load and the cresendo 3k does its power at 1ohm..and the hifonics i personally am not a fan but it would run at the right ohm load...post pics

OP
OP
felskee

felskee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to run .5 ohm on the amp should i go with dual 2 ohm?

OP
OP
felskee

felskee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
trying to get as much as i can out of the subs with this amp. and i wanna hear some real bass. ive got 2 kicker cvr at the moment and i need somethin with a little more boom!

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a guy with the kinda setup your looking for in his 2 door. youtube.com/jonmanch3st3r

He's got 2 Fi BTL 18s push by right now 1 AudioQue 3500, and I believe a total of 4 or 5 Kinetik batteries and 1 300 amp alternator.

What size subs are you looking at?!

Last edited:

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
trying to get as much as i can out of the subs with this amp. and i wanna hear some real bass. ive got 2 kicker cvr at the moment and i need somethin with a little more boom!

some people feel you have to push everything to the limits to get 'max', when running it safer ,last longer.

Good luck.

OP
OP
felskee

felskee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i mean its not gonna be all the way up 24/7. its just gonna be demo'd close to max everyso often for friends besides that ill have it just lisinig level. and all im going is for 2 12's.

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, well yeah 3 cubes should be plenty for each! And on the amps, Id say either or. And a lot of ppl will say hifonics amps are junk, but I dont think so. I've had mine for over a year now and its still pushing my BTL loud as ever! Just my 2 cents.

Reaction score
Id go with the crescendo. You get what you pay for. Saying that im not trying to diss hifonics amps they put out pleanty of boom for the buck. I have a 2 18" BTL's and a Sundown SAZ-3500, and the only thing I have for electrical is a iraggi 220 amp alt, stock battery, big 3, and 1/0 ran for everything. It does just fine never drops below 12 volts. I would prefer to get another battery but my money keeps getting distracted somewhere else.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAF8zSz7MYQ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269