2/3-4 drop or 3/5 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe03mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and which shocks to go with..? I'm going back and forth on this but I'm leaning towards the belltech kit. The next decision would be the street performance shocks or nitro drop 2 shocks

Just asking for sugguestions and people who already have them installed

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
3/5 Mcaughys Kit

IMG_9337.jpg

IMG_9340.jpg

IMG_9339.jpg

IMG_9342.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

as for shocks...Im not sure...Im going to change my Mcgaughy Shocks to somethin better...and add helper bags to get a better feeling ride

bigrhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2002 Tahoe with a 2/3 Mcgaughy with Bilstein shocks. The rear rides rough but the front is fine. Should I change the rear springs since they are stock and have been on the Tahoe since 2002 ?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ive sold many 3/5 djm and belltech set ups here no probs.

i do like the djm since you dont lose turning radius and dont need to go to 17 inch wheels. few guys have called me with flats saying spare is a 16 it doestn fit and they were stuck.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ive had customers complain about losing turning radius with spindles which upsets them with the a arms they did not. Just depends on what you want to do.

personally for 3 inch drop the djm a arms ride better then spindles and keys thats for sure and with the a arms shock placement is also upgraded and you have a big choice on what shoocks you wan tto run

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA