2” rear lowering spring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used a 2” rear lowering spring on there truck? Based on my measurements the front will be a 1/2 an inch higher which hopefully I can get with the stock keys or get an aftermarket set, has anyone else done this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JasonLmarsh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am doing it next week on my 05 Denali. My rear fenders sit exactly 2" higher than the front. I ordered the Eibach 2" rear springs and there is plenty of room to adjust the front with the stock keys 1" - 2" to your liking. On my 03 Denali I went with a 2/3 kit with shocks and was very VERY unhappy with the harsh ride it gave. It was so choppy and bouncy in the rear, even after cutting the rear bump stops off completely. I'm hoping the Eibach springs and retaining my factory Air shocks will keep the smooth ride on this truck.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am doing it next week on my 05 Denali. My rear fenders sit exactly 2" higher than the front. I ordered the Eibach 2" rear springs and there is plenty of room to adjust the front with the stock keys 1" - 2" to your liking. On my 03 Denali I went with a 2/3 kit with shocks and was very VERY unhappy with the harsh ride it gave. It was so choppy and bouncy in the rear, even after cutting the rear bump stops off completely. I'm hoping the Eibach springs and retaining my factory Air shocks will keep the smooth ride on this truck.

Any link to these springs?

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You still gonna swap in the bilstein 4600's?

If I just do the 2” rear drop that’s the plan, I’m kicking around doing a 2/3 Belltech kit with spindles up front that comes with Belltech shocks

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you.

I’m most likely just going to do the 2” rear spring & shocks for now so it rides better then maybe go lower down the road

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What brand and model were those 3" springs and shocks?

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of belltech rear drop springs for sale if anyone is looking for a set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic