2” rear lowering spring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of belltech rear drop springs for sale if anyone is looking for a set.

What size drop? And do you have the shock extenders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JasonLmarsh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What brand and model were those 3" springs and shocks?
Well I started with an ebay 2/3 kit labeled MaxTrac that included shocks. I don't recall the name on the shocks though. At first I had forgotten to cut the bump stops, so it rode extremely rough and bouncy. I went back in and cut 1/2 off with a big ride improvement but still not good. I went back again and removed the entire bump stop and it still rode really rough. So I replaced the springs with Belltech 3" springs (with 1" spacer) so they were a 2" drop and it still rode extremely stiff (worse than my friends F350). I suppose now it could have been the shocks.... I sold that truck and drove something different for a few months, but now I'm back in a Yukon Denali again, so I'm hoping to learn from those mistakes. This time I'm keeping the original shocks and air system and going with the Eibach springs. Wish me luck...

01ssreda4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got belltechs and new 4600s and they are too soft to carry any load. I ended up adding airlift helper bags and a compressor.