1999 Cadillac Escalade Factory Wood Trim? (Photo Added/Fixed!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sideburnz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am in the process of building a custom 1999 Cadillac Escalade. The factory wood grain trim on the doors, dash bezel, steering wheel and console are in really excellent condition. I would really like to add more of the woodgrain trim to the overhead console and dash area.

I have found many matching dash kits online but the problem is I’ve installed a Kenwood double din with Garmin GPS in the dash using the kit from TheDetailSS so none of the precut kits will match up. The second problem is who needs to add that many pieces?

My question is does anybody make a wood grain vinyl film that matches up to the factory wood grain vinyl film used by GM and what is it called? Perhaps a link? Any help would be greatly appreciated I’ve exhausted my search capabilities!

OP
OP
S

Sideburnz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah that's the deal I'm really wanting to find the one that matches as close as possible!
online1.jpg

Last edited: