17 ppv upgrades begin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamC

Reaction score
Just swapped steering wheel for leather with radio controls. Next is i03 to i06 radio upgrade. Then I need to install factory leather seats and console I bought. Just got some take off 22” tires looking at wheel options now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Looks to be in great shape.

If interested, I build harnesses for these to add things like fog lamps and a center console. Send me an email at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Engen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just swapped steering wheel for leather with radio controls. Next is i03 to i06 radio upgrade. Then I need to install factory leather seats and console I bought. Just got some take off 22” tires looking at wheel options now.

I swapped mine but my radio control will not work, what step did you done

OP
OP
A

AdamC

Reaction score
Just put on 22” wheels and tires and installed leather seats and console. Waiting on wiring harness for console and my radiator come back from programming. After I install radio I am going to have bcm programed for heated seats steering wheel controls and rear hvac controls and remote start. IMG_4188.JPG

OP
OP
A

AdamC

Reaction score
Also found wire under console for horn to work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilburMN