17 ppv upgrades begin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. I’ll have the console conversion harness done this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
A

AdamC

Reaction score
Installed billet grill and black bow tie. Also had spot light hole filled and painted. IMG_4413.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Engen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just swapped steering wheel for leather with radio controls. Next is i03 to i06 radio upgrade. Then I need to install factory leather seats and console I bought. Just got some take off 22” tires looking at wheel options now.

Please respond to other’s about your updates

OP
OP
A

AdamC

Reaction score
I haven’t programmed steering wheel waiting on installing new i06 radio first then going to worry about programming. Did you have any other questions?

spectralen

Reaction score
So, If you update your 2017 PPV to a steering wheel with radio controls and keeping the ppv radio, will it need to be reprogramed ?
Is it the dealer or can a car audio shop be able to do this?

Qurious on what it cost to get rid of the spotlight holes in the doors?

OP
OP
A

AdamC

Reaction score
The steering wheel controls go through the gauge cluster if you want them to work you have to have the 4 or 8 in screen in gauges. Radio controls on steering wheel won’t work with PPV gauge cluster. Haven’t finished mine yet. Putting radio in now them new cluster.

spectralen

Reaction score
Ok, if you post some pics when it's finished, that would be great.

What about getting the spotlight holes filled and painted? Cost?

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the steering wheel, but not replacing the fudge cluster. I’d prefer to keep the certified speedometer. I want the wheel for leather wheel, that’s all. I can NOT get the airbag off though. I watched YouTube, GM manuals, and I can NOT get that damn thing to pop off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe