16 yukon exhaust tip size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jbyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hi all. 2016 yukon. Hate the idea of dropping $100 on an oem gmc exhaust tip but ive bought 2 from summit racing. Cost $35. 3inch inlet (slightly too big) and 2.75inch (slightly too small). Both were same exact tip just with different inlet sizes. What size is the exhaust pipe diameter? Anybody find a good after market tip that fits via clamp and doesnt cost a fortune?

Thanks, JB

Deuce16GMCs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi all. 2016 yukon. Hate the idea of dropping $100 on an oem gmc exhaust tip but ive bought 2 from summit racing. Cost $35. 3inch inlet (slightly too big) and 2.75inch (slightly too small). Both were same exact tip just with different inlet sizes. What size is the exhaust pipe diameter? Anybody find a good after market tip that fits via clamp and doesnt cost a fortune?

Thanks, JB

I bought oem off eBay for $50. They are nice double walled dura le.

You need to specify 6.2 or 5.3 since they are different sizes.

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey JB! I ran into the same problem - I bought one that was too big and on that was too small - both aftermarket. I finally broke down and bought the OEM from Amazon through JEGS - it was $77. You may already know this, but its GM part number 19156356. As for the size, sorry, I have no idea.

https://amzn.com/B019XDEOJ2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck