Exhaust Tip for stock exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Part came in today, was a factory GM 6.2L tip. Slipped it on with a little persuasion using my rubber mallet to get where I wanted it. Then tightened with my cordless drill, and torqued down with an impact. Looks good, and it's pretty darn heavy for what it is.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/22799816-O...pid=14017022955&hash=item41e69971ef:rk:1:pf:0

You can get them there! Would take a pic, but it's night time.

Picture of the finished project?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picture of the finished project?

Just took some pics, it's been on for a few months and never cleaned, so it's "dull". But was definitely bright chrome when it came in.

ssjcXfu.jpg
3lPAInv.jpg
ViDsg1b.jpg

There's a little but of "play" on how far or recessed you want it to me. The instructions tell you how far they recommend, but I didn't want it too far back that you couldn't see it, or too far forward that would hinder me say backing out on an incline somewhere. For the price I'm pleased, it scratched my itch of wanting some kinda exhaust, at least now I have the look, just not the sound. Maybe I'll add a magnaflow muffler eventually.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just took some pics, it's been on for a few months and never cleaned, so it's "dull". But was definitely bright chrome when it came in.

ssjcXfu.jpg
3lPAInv.jpg
ViDsg1b.jpg

There's a little but of "play" on how far or recessed you want it to me. The instructions tell you how far they recommend, but I didn't want it too far back that you couldn't see it, or too far forward that would hinder me say backing out on an incline somewhere. For the price I'm pleased, it scratched my itch of wanting some kinda exhaust, at least now I have the look, just not the sound. Maybe I'll add a magnaflow muffler eventually.

Looks good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos