14" Magnaflow on 2005 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
If you're considering changing your exhaust, consider the Magnaflow. This is my tahoe with a 14" Magnaflow. It is not near as loud as other mufflers, and sounds fantastic.

This is heavy acceleration with windows up.

[yt]6Sf3OHcxuyg[/yt]

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Heavy acceleration with windows down:

[yt]-EB7bp6oIm8[/yt]

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

And lastly, just cruising:

[yt]qci7V1-BREQ[/yt]

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
ha, nobody likes mine either. I think this should be moved up more, cause its got no traffic down here. Sounds good but DRONE MY GOD!!!!

OP
OP
road1will

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
Ive got zero drone. I don't think most people know what drone is. Hearing the exhaust in the cabin is not drone!

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
Ive got zero drone. I don't think most people know what drone is. Hearing the exhaust in the cabin is not drone!

I know that. But it had a low end vibration. Which is what drone is. The noise coming in to the cabin at a very low frequency and vibrating.

OP
OP
road1will

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
I know that. But it had a low end vibration. Which is what drone is. The noise coming in to the cabin at a very low frequency and vibrating.

I didn't say I don't know what drone is. My straight piped land rover droned like crazy, it did with the flowmaster too. Ive never had any drone in the tahoe. I've even had people comment on the fact that they were surprised it didn't drone.

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
I didn't say I don't know what drone is. My straight piped land rover droned like crazy, it did with the flowmaster too. Ive never had any drone in the tahoe. I've even had people comment on the fact that they were surprised it didn't drone.

Is it just a muffler?? If it is I may put one on the silverado (which should drone less since the cabin is not over the muffler, right. lol) Insted of holding out for a corsa sport.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645