14" Magnaflow on 2005 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
Sounds good. i love having my loud exhaust around town, just to piss people off. But highway driving or anything at a consistant speed sucks big time, especially when you cant hear your own music. Which is why some day i might tone it back down to a nice magnaflow or borla.

OP
OP
road1will

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
Thats what i love about my magnaflow. Its an awesome tone, and nice and loud when i step on it. But when cruising with the windows up it sounds almost stock.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
when you get on it, could it wake up the devel (cause I want the best of both worlds lol)

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just listened to this sound clip and Tahoe sounds AWESOME! Do you have a part number for that Magnafow muffler you used?

Tyler

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
Just listened to this sound clip and Tahoe sounds AWESOME! Do you have a part number for that Magnafow muffler you used?

Tyler

I would also like to know what muffler exactly you put on please. I have been looking for a way to add some nice sound for cheap money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu